What Are Some Pro Level PUBG Hacks?
I don’t call myself a pro PUBG player, but I do play the game a lot. And I do have a few tricks and tips to give you that can help increase your chances of winning or at least being one of the last few players left in the game. I won’t be sharing any cheats since this is not really allowed in the game. I’ll just share some of the things that are working for me.
- Try to land further away from the plane’s flight path to decrease enemy encounters.
- Also, avoid landing on areas that have a name on the map since these will be the go-to places of most players.
- Always keep the volume up and play with a headset if necessary to easily hear footsteps or gunfire.
- Don’t hunt for kills, remember your goal is to be the last player alive and not the player who has the most kills.
- When in a dog fight, try to use the prone button since this will force your enemy to stop moving and point down to try and shoot you. This gives you precious time to shoot first.
- When it comes to weapons, I always equip myself with an assault rifle or any weapon that can deal good damage from mid to long-range and a shotgun, which I use for close-range combat.
- Try to find a hiding spot near the edge of the circle since most players try to go towards the center, so encounters are lesser on the edge.
These tips won’t guarantee a win, but it will increase your chances of surviving until the end-phase of the game. You should also try playing PUBG Mobile, the gameplay is the same, but the mobile version is much easier because of exclusive features.