5 Tips and Tricks to Follow in PUBG
My experience would be coming from playing PUBG Mobile, but the concepts are largely similar:
- Stick with your squad — Your teammates are your greatest asset. Listen to them and communicate with them, as they’re just as liable to help you out as you are to help them.
2. Practice with every weapon — You’re not guaranteed to find your favorite weapon right away, or even at all during any given match. Therefore, it’s important to practice at least a little bit with every weapon you come across, so that when you do get in a fight, you can stand a chance no matter what you’re equipped with.
3. Learn the map — Even the most skilled shooter is a victim to poor positioning. If you have positional advantage at any given point, you’re more likely to be able to come out ahead in a fight.
4. Wait for an opening — If you spotted someone before they saw you, don’t just take the shot without thinking. Assess what they’re doing and plan accordingly. Does it look like they’re going to stop soon to loot? Are they about to cross an open field or other area without cover? If so, wait for the advantages to be stacked in your favor before opening fire.
5. Be confident — Hesitation and second-guessing yourself will be the norm for any beginner, but it’s an important hurdle to get over. Sometimes you just have to trust in your reflexes and abilities, which all will be honed with practice.