5 Dumbest Mistakes Players Make in PUBG
The top 5 mistakes players make in PUBG according to WackyJacky are:
1. Fighting without cover — Having cover is critical. It allows you to avoid damage, heal up, and peek at your enemies. If fighting without cover, you better be confident you can kill your enemy quickly.
2. Standing still without cover — If you don’t have cover, you need to move around. Even if you’re messing around with your inventory, find cover first.
3. Peeking a sniper from a predictable angle — If you just peeked a sniper, they will know exactly where you are. If you repeat the peek from the same spot, you’re as good as dead.
4. Running in a straight line — This allows your enemy to line up a perfect shot. Even if you’re in a rush, at least run in a zig-zag pattern.
5. Not changing position when spotted — When you’ve been spotted in combat, your enemy will know exactly where to aim. If you don’t change your position, you’ll be an easy, predictable target.